Helen had expressed interest in seeing this so here it is! Since space is limited, I keep my modest collection in a tray on our dining room table, close to the full length mirror, which is where I get dressed and put on makeup, etc.
It’s mostly skincare, and that consists of various moisturizers, sunblocks, and masks. I’ll just detail what the skincare products are and skip the sunblock and everything else. If you’re curious about something just ask!
Facewashes (not pictured) :
– LUSH Coalface soap
– St. Ives Green tea cleanser
– LUSH Ocean salt exfoliating scrub
– Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner
– Paula’s Choice RESIST Barrier Repair Moisturizer with Retinol
– NOURISH (Trader Joe’s) Oil Free Antioxidant Facial moisturizer
– ENRICH (Trader Joe’s) Moisturizing Face Lotion with SPF 15
Masques & Peels:
– A’kin Express Purifying Facial Masque with Kaolin clay and Activated Carbon
– Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque
– The Face Shop’s White mud nose pack